I love reading posts like these and when I read Claire's (Thanks for the inspiration!) I knew I had to do one.
So this week these are the things I cannot be without...
- Ian got an Ipad for his birthday and I have to say I 'steal' it from him quite a lot! It's fab to lay in bed with and catch up on blogs & twitter. I may or may not have a little go at some of the games on there like Fly guy, as an attempt to beat the OH's high score! I love love love the photo app Instagram, it makes photos look great.
- The lovely boyfriend also bought me this gorgeous top last weekend, from the TU range at Sainsburys (surprisingly lovely clothes there).I love dainty florals. It has a crochet like back and a small pocket at the front. Perfect for the summer, but i've been wearing it this week to brighten things up a bit (it has rained everyday, all day, for about two weeks).
- Happy nail varnish. Essie do some lovely pastel colours and those types of colours make me happy : )
This is Mint Candy Green. I got it at some point last year & has been waiting to be used since. Anything to brighten things up around here (the skies are a shade of an elephant!)
- My quilt. It's been absolutely freezing so this has helped to keep me cosy on these windy nights. Fairy lights are a must. I've come to the conclusion that I love blankets/throws/quilts. After making the giant granny that would be my third blanket and I have to admit I'd love to one day get an Eiderdown. A particular one from Peony and Sage has caught my eye but it's way out of my price range...One day!!
-I purchased some crochet hooks from ebay as my plastic Mollie Makes freebie broke (luckily at the end of a row). These are metal, so are much better and best of all they are colourful.
- I've been keeping my giant granny crochet stuff in a trusty over sized handbag to take to and from Home...they do have their uses!
- Lastly, my big fat giant mug. I rarely use it as it is massive, but it has come in handy when Tea is the only thing that will make you feel warm again!
Happy Friday All!