|Sourced Via Pinterest|
Five small but positive things from the weekend:
* Finishing the Shred on Friday evening. Such a fabulous feeling of achievement !!
* A bacon sandwich made with fresh bread on a Saturday morning.
* Driving a route which I dreaded for the first time. Everything was fine!
* Finding out Ian's car is okay and it's not going to cost an arm and a leg to fix.
* Having a quiet drink in a pub in the countryside. I love it! ♥
I hope you are enjoying me posting a blog each day. I'm loving it so far! It makes me wonder why I didn't post more often before. So how was your weekend? Did anything small but great happen to you?
FYI- If you missed my post, I'm having a little giveaway on a home accessory which I think you will LOVE! If you are in the UK go and enter it : )