Todays #BEDN post is to write a list of 10 things. I've decided to write about 10 things i'm looking forward to soon! It's good to have something to get excited about (big or small). Most of my things are somehow Christmas related.
Here we go....
1. Spirit of Christmas Fair - Every year I have wanted to go and this year we are finally going! Ian's aunt has been and she always comes back with so many goodies. I'm hoping it will make me feel really festive and fill me with inspiration.
2. Cosy nights in/Crochet - Hot chocolate, a candle lit room, fairy lights, crochet and a good film...ahh perfect.
3. Baking - As you can tell from one of my previous posts, I LOVE to bake! I'm excited as this will be our first year of our Gingerbread house competition. Ian & I made one together last year and we decided this year we'd be rivals. Nothing serious..just a little fun between the Mr and I. Here is the one we made last year!
4. Andy Parsons - We are going to his comedy show next week. I really enjoy a good laugh so hopefully this will be good.
5. St Albans Christmas Market - There is a traditional market that surrounds the Cathedral coming soon and I cannot wait! St Albans is lovely regardless of the time of year, so hopefully this will make a good day out with plenty of shopping ; )
6. Putting up the decorations - It's always a trip down memory lane getting the Christmas decorations out!
7. My Birthday - It's my birthday next month. I'm probably a little too old to get excited about birthdays but I just can't help it. I guess as it's so close to Christmas day it almost feels magical. December is such a busy month for me.
8. Center Parcs - Ian & I are taking a mini break there next month. It's perfect at this time of year. Crisp chilly days, bundled up in our hats and scarf keeping cosy. Also a good opportunity to do some exercise before Christmas gluttony begins ; )
9. Carol Concert - We go to a church carol concert each year. It's lovely singing traditional carols and it really makes you feel in the spirit of things!
10. Christmas dinner - Dinner with all the trimmings. Yum yum! It's funny how everyone looks forward to Christmas dinner so much, and yet it flies by in a blink of an eye.
So there are my 10 things! I truly love this time of year (as you can tell). There is so much anticipation and magic in the air.
Follow me on Bloglovin // Facebook // Twitter