After a lot of anticipation Christmas is finally here! I love Christmas eve as everyone is full of excitement and cheer. We're spending Christmas at home this year so have spent the day preparing food for the big feast tomorrow. Now as i'm typing this we're watching the film we watch every Christmas eve, The Polar Express.
Here are a few things we've done recently that have made me feel festive...
- Seeing the Christmas Coco Cola Lorry
- Wearing my Christmas jumper a little too often
- Relaxing in a fairy light/candle lit room
- Sitting by the fire
- Wrapping presents
- Visiting family
- Robin Hood Panto
- Making pretty jar decorations
- Drinking lots of hot chocolate